Saturday 18 December 2010

AND FINALLY!

I have now left Education Leeds...

'You raised me up, so I could stand on mountains;
You raised me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raised me up: To more than I could be.'


Education Leeds is winding up over the next three months and everyone keeps asking about the legacy we will leave in Leeds. Always remember that it wasn't about Education Leeds, the stars, the quotes and the messages; it was about talented, brilliant, gorgeous and wonderful human beings who believed in the power to change and have changed forever to become the extraordinary people you all are.

I have so many friends and colleagues who will continue to be part of my life and who I promise I will keep in touch with and who knows we may work together again sometime in the future. And finally always remember that if you ever need me you know where I am. You can e-mail me at chrisedwards51@hotmail.com or just visit my new blog http://releasing-the-magic.blogspot.com.

Keep the faith.
Bye for now!
Chris

No comments: