Sunday 31 October 2010

BAKED APPLES FOR PAKISTAN

My colleague Claire Dodd, Child Protection Training and Support Officer based at the Blenheim Centre sent me this e-mail at the end of last week...

"Hello Chris, Angela, myself and all the other colleagues who week after week had to force themselves to another apple centred delight, would like to say a huge thank you to all the colleagues who bought goodies from us on Wednesday 20th Oct in order to raise funds for the Pakistan Flood appeal. In total, including the money raised from the very start of the bake-off we raised a wonderful £133 which is not bad for just eating cakes. I have included a few photos for your amusement. Cheers, Claire."


I was sorry not to be able to be there and enjoy the baking but it is as alway wonderful to see what colleagues are doing to support those in need in Pakistan and at the same time to have fun!
Chris

No comments: