Wednesday 28 July 2010

As I face my last Summer here in Leeds I wanted to write to thank you for everything you have done over the last year...

We have once again achieved so much together and you have made such a difference… THANK YOU! We have been part of an extraordinary team and experienced so much together over the last year. Over the last ten years we have shared so much together and developed a common memory, common insights and a common understanding. We have built brilliant learning in brilliant learning places and we all need to recognise and celebrate what we have achieved together; to talk about our successes and tell everyone who will listen about our unique and wonderful story.

Whatever the future holds we must continue to send letters and e-mails… to hang posters… to find quotes… to make buttons… to design the t-shirt… to even make people wear them… CELEBRATING TEN GREAT YEARS OF EDUCATION LEEDS !

People keep telling me how tired I look and to be honest I am really tired so I am going to take a break now. So finally…it’s been fun… it’s been a tremendous “hands on experience”… and I have loved every minute of it!
Chris

No comments: