Sunday 4 October 2009

My colleague Steve Ruse who heads up our work on sustainable schools sent me this message at the end of the week...

"Hi Chris, Hopefully you know me well enough by now to know that I don't do doom and gloom. However, having seen the starkly powerful film 'The Age of Stupid' last week and appreciating the timescales and the tiny window of opportunity being discussed, I thought you might be interested in this quote...
" We would not be the first life form to wipe itself out
but what would be unique is that we di it knowingly...
now what does that say about us!"
I would recommend seeing 'The Age of Stupid' if you get a chance. Regards Steve."

The scientists are increasingly clear that we have until 2015 to act and we know how important it is that the countries of the world reach an agreement
on climate change at the Copenhagen Summit in December. But, I am not holding my breath! You can watch the short trailer for 'The Age of Stupid" at www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZjsJdokC0s.
Chris

No comments: