Tuesday 29 September 2009

This evening I had dinner with colleagues and friends from Brno in the Czech Republic...

Jenny Hill, my colleague, and I spend wonderful 48 hours in Brno, the Czech Republic's second city after Prague, in May 2007. This evening I was reunited with Vladimir Moskovan, Headteacher at the Chalabalova Scola in Brno, and Roel Rhoner, from the University of Utrecht, who I first met in Brno during that visit. It was great to be able to spend some time with these wonderful colleagues and the other visitors from Brno who had spent a brilliant day at their partner schools here in Leeds; New Bewerley Community Primary School, Valley View Primary School, Allerton CE Primary School and Tranmere Park Primary School. Their passion, enthusiasm, commitment and magic shone through our evening together as they laughed and talked about their day here in Leeds and the magical practice they had observed in their partner schools.
Chris

No comments: