Tuesday 14 July 2009

I popped into one of my favourite schools this lunchtime...

I visited Templenewsam Halton Primary School as they were having their 'picnic in the park' before their sportsday. Every child had a recyclable take away bag with a picnic lunch with all the team working to make it a very special afternoon in the grounds. It's great to see that the weather stayed fine for the afternoon but they do say that the sun always shines on the righteous. I visited to see my colleague Kay Crellin, the simply amazing headteacher of this wonderful little primary school. Kay proudly showed me the new additions to their estate since my last visit; the new early years areas and the new Children's Centre. These new buildings really add a sparkle to what is an outstanding school led by a remarkable woman.
Chris

No comments: