Monday 15 June 2009

We received a letter from Gordon Brown last week, well actually my colleague Jenny Marshall did...

I am trying to put it on the blog but I am struggling because of the format required. The letter Jenny received says...

"THE PRIME MINISTER June 10th 2009

Dear Jenny

I am delighted that your organisation is one of the first 100 to have achieved the new Customer Service Excellence standard.

Please pass on my congratulations to everyone involved - to be recognised for this challenging standard is a tribute to your organisation's customer service culture.

Your achievement demonstrates that you have recognised the importance of developing an in-depth understanding of your customers' needs. Consultation and customer insight is vitally important if we are to continue to make the improvements we all want to see in public services.

I wish you continued success in the work with which you are engaged.

Gordon Brown"

It is fantastic to be so ahead of the game in our work on customer service and I am really grateful to Jenny and those colleagues who did all the work to get Customer Service Excellence and to everyone else for their work to put young people and their families at the heart of everything we do.
Chris

No comments: