Friday 5 June 2009

My colleague Carol Jordan received this wonderful piece of feedback from Adam Cayley at the Prime Minister's Delivery Unit after their visit to Leeds recently which Carol organised...

"Carol, Ahead of the more formal letters and on behalf of the team I would like to say a huge thank you for organising our visit to Leeds yesterday. Your hospitality and openess made the day effortless for us and we came away a lot of interesting examples of both the work that has been done and the work for the future. Please pass on our thanks to the staff and schools. I think my 45 minutes with the students at Cockburn will probably live with me forever.
Regards, Adam."

It is great to be able to share our practice with colleagues and that bit about young people at Cockburn makes you realise why we are all here! Thanks to Carol and everyone involved in organising, supporting and managing the visit by PMDU to Leeds at very short notice.

Chris


No comments: