Monday 29 June 2009

I received this e-mail today from my colleague Dorothy Smith, Director of School Improvement...

"Dear Chris, I attended the Schools Linking Celebration on Wednesday at the Civic Hall. I wanted to let you know about the amazing work that was presented by the 21 schools and SILCs represented. The pupils spoke confidently of the impact that meeting and making new friends from different cultures had on them. Val Forster and Pauline Rosenthal have done a really great job getting this off the ground and more schools are to be involved in next year. I have a copy of some writing by Alex age 15 from West SILC which talks about his feelings having been aprt of the programme which is particularly moving which I will share with you when I see you. Best wishes, Dorothy."

Another great event celebrating equality, culture and difference.
Chris

No comments: