Friday 1 May 2009

THANKS!

Today, 1st May 2009, I have reached an important milestone in my professional life...

I have been here in Leeds for eight great years. The important thing is the longer I stay the better it gets and surprisingly perhaps the more we are achieving and more importantly the more our children and young people are achieving. Our positive, relentless and persistent approach reaching out and releasing the magic; creating brilliant learning in brilliant learning places serving healthier and more harmonious communities.

We have built a new world of learning in Leeds by nurturing, developing and searching for potential and coaching that talent and potential through self-efficacy, self-esteem and behavioural change programmes. Our energy, passion, enthusiasm, commitment and belief has released a special magic which is contagious.

The more I look, the more I realise that I am surrounded by talented, brilliant, gorgeous and wonderful colleagues whose energy, passion, enthusiasm, commitment and belief burn so brightly and who are day-in day-out making a real difference for children and young people and everyday building a better tomorrow for every child and every young person in Leeds.

Thanks to everyone who has made the last eight years, the best eight years of my professional life.
Chris

No comments: