Thursday 30 April 2009

After lunch, I did a presentation for the Executive Leadership Team from Liverpool...

The political and professional leadership team from Liverpool City Council were here in Leeds to spend the day looking at the best of Leeds. I was asked to talk about school standards, Building Schools for the Future and Healthy Schools but I also talked about Stephen Lawrence, Bluewave Swift, STEPS, Inclusion, The Power of Me, Attendance Champions and Artforms. As always we received rave reviews and I hope that we will be able to follow some of this work up with colleagues in Liverpool to continue our relentless and uncompromising drive to build brilliant learning in brilliant learning places!

Thanks to everyone who helped me put together the presentation and the packs for the Liverpool team to take away.
Chris

No comments: