Thursday 13 November 2008

I finished the day at Mount St Mary's Catholic High School's Presentation Evening...

I was really pleased that Bernadette King, headteacher, had asked me to come to present the awards and certificates at this really successful school which is making such a difference at the heart of the city. The evening started with Mount St Mary's Choir who were great and finished with a performance by Ciara Houton, Ciaran Houton and Francesca Walsh doing Irish dancing and they were fantastic. The whole evening was brilliantly organised and executed like a military operation after they had got over a slight technical hitch with a faulty microphone. I was thanked by Jack Crosby, Head Boy, and Louise Passmore, Head Girl, who gave me some wonderful art work for my office.

It was a great evening celebrating the gifts and talents of a wonderful group of young people and a tremendous team led by Bernadette.
Chris

No comments: