Friday 3 October 2008

I heard from one of my favourite schools this week. My colleagues Jane Fisher sent me this...

"Dear Chris, Just a quick update on all the exciting things happening here! I have redone the long term planning for Year 2 and we are putting SEAL at the heart of it...it's an experiment... but so far the children are really enjoying their learning experience. We also have some new have done lots of work on new school rules. Hope you enjoy the updates on my site.. Jane"


You can visit the wonderful Hovingham Primary School website at http://www.super-school.co.uk/ and it's well worth the visit. I know that Jane would be really pleased if people did take a look and maybe share some feedback which she could pass on to her children.

Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention Chris,
But just a note to correct the link to the website-
www.super-school.co.uk

It won't work without the dash... and it would be lovely if people did take a look and maybe share some feedback which I could pass on to the children.
Best wishes, Jane.