Wednesday 17 September 2008

I had some more great news today from my colleague Anne Lomas who heads up the Education Leeds Visually Impaired Team...

"Dear Chris, I am delighted to tell you that I have heard today that the VI team has been awarded the consultancy work for the Children's' Services Abroad. Over the next two terms, teachers will be visiting Service schools in Germany, Gibraltar and Cyprus to deliver VI services to children of service families with a visual impairment. Anne"

This is a wonderful achievement and it is great to know that our VI team's considerable expertise and magic has been recognised in this way. I know that this work will be of enormous benefit to Children's Services Abroad and help the team continue to develop and learn and improve the services we offer here in Leeds.

Chris


No comments: