Monday 23 June 2008

I had this e-mail from my colleague Pauline Potter, headteacher at Seven Hills Primary School...

"Hi Chris, Hope you're well. I'm taking time out of a busy week to raise my head and think about the positives. I'm one of those people who gets bogged down by all the rubbish and negatives. So I thought I'd share with you my list of fab people who unfailingly are helpful, patient, professional and supportive -
  • Steve Bland and Tiana Farqhoy -Finance
  • Jane Irving -Extended Schools finance
  • Robert Thirtle -Estate Management
  • Janet in Admissions
  • Richard Lewis -Ogden -PACE
  • Noleta Bryant -Pay+Grading (deserves a medal!!)
  • Phil Riozzi -SIP

There, that feels better! Take care, Pauline"

It is great when a colleague simply takes the time to thank those people who help us make it through the day. It's also amazing how good it makes you fell just saying thank you.

THANK YOU Pauline

Chris

No comments: