Friday 16 May 2008

Surprisingly, I am working from home today...

I haven't had a day working from home for absolute ages but, despite the best efforts of my colleagues to help, I am overwhelmed with paper, reports, presentations and the usual daily grind of meetings, e-mail, phone calls and visitors doesn't let me either catch up or get ahead even if I work late every evening.

Sadly, I can't afford to miss deadlines and meetings and I must read the relevant papers so I decided that, to lead by example, I should have day where I try to get on top of it all... and that day is today! Interestingly, I don't know why but like leaving early on occasions, I feel really guilty as I sit here working through papers while someone else manages the fort. Still I am only a phone call away.
Chris

No comments: