Thursday 8 May 2008

My colleague Laura Wilson, School Admissions Officer (West), sent me this message...

"Hi Chris, I just wanted to let you know about another of my fantastic primary schools. Park Spring Primary School in Bramley have agreed to take an unusually large number of children this week despite the enormous pressure/chaos of SATs. I think that I am justified in saying that Martin Bennett has proven himself to be a Headteacher who is dedicated to making Park Spring an inclusive school. It has always been a pleasure to work with Martin and his staff, but this week more than ever Park Spring have shown themselves to be a brilliant example of some of the many Leeds school that take a real interest in the wellbeing of particularly vulnerable families. Best wishes, Laura."

It's great to hear from my talented colleagues about best practice across the city.
Chris

No comments: