Monday 12 May 2008

Jane Fisher, my colleague from Hovingham Primary School who contacts me regularly, sent me this e-mail about her brilliant website...

"Hi Chris, I have been enjoying your 2 blogs! Is blogging addictive!
I thought you might like to catch up on what new on www.super-school.co.uk
You might enjoy .....

  • the Monet pictures on 2Reds page,
  • The Food for the Brain group on Get Hovingham healthy, and
  • the pictures from round Leeds on the Maths Action Zone.

SATs week coming up - so slightly less time planning, and more time to send emails!read, walk the dog, visit friends and family, and enjoy the wonderful weather.

Thought for the day, from my calendar - "The Secret"
'Your are here on this glorious planet, endowed with this wonderful power, to create your life!
There are no limits to what you can create for you, because your ability to think is unlimited!'
All the best, Jane."

I visited the website and the areas Jane had highlighted and Jane's superschool site is a fantastic celebration of her children's work and the brilliant work colleagues are doing in this wonderful little multi-cultural school serving this very special little bit of Leeds. Why not have a look?

Chris

No comments: