Friday 2 November 2007

I received an e-mail from Richard O’Neill a traveller storyteller who has visited Leeds over the last few years to work with Peter Saunders and his colleagues in the Travellers Service...

"Hi Chris, Just a quick note about a children's programme I recently recorded for BBC radio 4. 'Go for It.' will feature Gypsy Traveller storytelling, music and culture will be broadcast on the 4th of November at 7.15pm, just after the Archers. You can listen again on the website for up to a week after. All the best. Richard"

Richard is one of those amazing human beings with real energy and enthusiasm and the ability to inspire with his stories. I have personally been on a journey of discovery about the history, the culture, the music and the stories of the Traveller communities and I will be listening to Richard on 4 November. Why not join me?

Chris

No comments: