Thursday 29 November 2007

I finished the amazing day at Leeds Trinity and All Saints...

I was there for the Graduation Ceremony for a group of students who had completed the Foundation Degree in Child and Youth Studies and twenty of the group were my colleagues from schools across Leeds... brilliant, talented, gorgeous and wonderful colleagues who have been juggling their family, school and learning lives over the last two years and achieved something really special. Dr Freda Bridge, Principal of Leeds Trinity and I presented the graduates with their degree certificates in front of their families and friends and the team who delivred the course including my colleague Monica Tomkiss who brilliantly leads and manages the programme for Education Leeds.

It was a wonderful evening and I was deeply proud to be there. I hope the phots will be sent soon so I can add them to the blog.
Chris

No comments: