Monday 17 September 2007

I recieved an e-mail from Jane Fisher, a colleague who works at Hovingham Primary School. Jane has s fantastic series of blogs...

"Dear Chris, I enjoy looking at your blog... especially the quotes and lists. I went to South Africa in the summer and visited a school there. It was very interesting the classes were huge.. between 60 and 100 per class! On the wall at the front of each class they had a quote up... the head said they changed them weekly... like our ethos statements. It read "Hard work pays." Next to it was another sign which read... "God gives every bird a worm, but he doesn't put it in the nest." Interesting, and thought provoking... as indeed was the whole S.A. experience.

I have moved all my blogs to http://www.super-school.co.uk/. You might find the work during Enterprise Week, Fitness Week and Environment Week, all under the Get Hovingham healthy section interesting. All the best, Jane Fisher"

Jane is one of those wonderful colleagues whose creativity, imagination and energy are an inspiration to us all. Just visit her blogs and you'll see what I mean.
Chris

No comments: