Wednesday 4 July 2007

My colleague Claire Thompson, one of my brilliant Health and Safety Team, wanted me to know this...

"Dear Chris, I went on a monitoring visit for a school, Whitecote Primary School to Arnside Youth Hostel with the group leader being Dave Tuck. I have to say that this was one of the best managed trips I have seen, particularly with regard to pupil behaviour.The children were exceptionally well behaved, particularly whilst walking through the village, and this was in no doubt due to the dedication and hard work of all the staff. I understand from talking to Dave Tuck that the school has a relatively new head teacher, Karen Allen, who has introduced a new behaviour policy which is obviously working. Claire"

It is great to hear that our schools are still going out on trips and about wonderful experiences like this.
Chris

No comments: