Tuesday 3 April 2007

"If I lay here, if I just lay here,
would you lie with me and just forget the world.
Forget what we're told, before we get too old;
show me a garden that's bursting into life."

As you know I love music, all sorts of music... opera, classical, rock, indie... anything...

...and being the sharing and caring human being that I am, I wanted to share something great with you. I discovered this band by accident... I was driving home the other night and as I searched for something to listen to, I heard this amazing track... it's called 'Chasing Cars' and the band are called Snow Patrol. I have now listened to their album called "Eyes Open" and it's fantastic... melodic, great lyrics and I can't stop listening to it!
Chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got nothing against Snow Patrol but unfortunately my wife also likes the "Chasing Cars" track. Very sadly for me and anyone else in ear-shot, she wanders round the house singing it over and over and over again. So, as my wife hits very similar notes, as the immortal Stan Ogden once said of his wife Hilda, "For gods sake, shut up Hilda, you sound like a piece of coke stuck under the back gate!" Chris I'm not inspired this time.

Chris Edwards said...

Allan,
I think it is great that your wife is so inspired by Chasing Cars that she sings it around the house. I sing it in the car at the moment. Perhaps you should buy some earplugs or invest in some singing lessons for your wife! I know a colleague who could help!
Chris