Friday 16 February 2007

I always read a lot over half-terms...

This time I read two more of the Ian Rankin 'Rebus' novels which I am hooked on and I also read the third of the Mitch Albom books. I expect some people will have read 'Tuesdays with Morrie' and 'The Five People you meet in Heaven'. This one is called 'For One More Day'. It is a story about relationships, as they all are... on the cover is says "If you had the chance, just one chance, to go back and fix what you did wrong in life, would you take it?" I don't know about you but I would take it!

I also discovered a real gem which is the follow up to "Change the World for a Fiver". If you haven't read it you must go out and buy a copy. The new one is called "Change the World 9 to 5" and like the first one it has fifty actions this time to change the world at work. It's another brilliant book which aims to inspire people to use their everyday actions to change the world. Action 65 suggests that you should pass the book around... I am going to give it to someone to see if we can stir things up a bit.

If you want to find out more go to http://www.wearewhatwedo.org Let's change the world... share your lunch with someone, say thank you and avoid waste.

We are what we do so "Be the change you want to see in the world"
Chris

No comments: